1. Check your assignment to see if you are using MLA or APA format.
2. Sign up with Noodletools :
Noodletools connects directly to our Google docs accounts, use the app in the Google "waffle", or this link:
3. Create a Turnitin account:
4. Read the MLA 7 Basics - Easy Bib ebook, Research Project Steps, and Research Tips (under Citation Resources).
5. Attend a Noodletools orientation either in your class or by seeing Ms. Ciotti in the library. Noodletools helps you to cite sources, create digital notecards and an outline, and export your work to Google Docs. More help resources can be found here: http://noodletools.libguides.com/index.php
Your teacher will provide you with a join code, so that you can join the class. Follow these steps:
Student training videos are here: http://turnitin.com/en_us/training/student-training